Gabriella Anderson is a photographer and experience junkie dangerously close to completing the bucket list before she starts needing eye cream. Check out her awesome photographs while our bros Baths, The Weeknd and Gil Scott-Heron provide the soundtrack to the sights.
Gabriella says: “I am an advocate of liberty. I am casually obsessed, but I’m indifferent. I like hot yoga, gin and tonics, dark chocolate, shoes, summertime and the occasional cigarette. I have been to Egypt, Myanmar, Uzbekistan, Yemen and Angola; I have not yet even begun to see the world, however. I can play the mandolin and the didgeridoo simultaneously. I don’t know how to yodel, but I can cook. When I’m bored I like to build homeless shelters or film pornos. I once birthed a cow. I like abstract art. I am both a night owl and a morning person; fuck you, sleep.”
Oh sure. Here’s her album.
1. Gil Scott-Heron And Jamie xx – My Cloud
2. Baths – Lovely Bloodflow
3. Com Truise – VHS Sex
4. Booka Shade – The birds and the beats/At the window
5. YACHT – I’m In Love With A Ripper (Party Mix)
6. Buraka Som Sistema – Luanda/Lisboa (feat. Dj Znobia)
7. The Lords Of Acid – I Sit On Acid [Soulwax Remix]
8. How to Dress Well – You Hold The Water
9. Gil Scott-Heron And Jamie xx – Running
10. The Weeknd – The Morning (Chopped & Screwed)